Ifenkili Beaded Red Crystal and Red Feather African Mask Hair Comb Sculpture
Inspired by African Masks, "Ifenkili", meaning "Come and see beauty" or "Beautiful to behold", is derived from the Igbo tribe in Nigeria. My intention for this piece is to create a ceremonial one-of-a-kind art wear and hair accessories that come alive when in motion.
To best attempt to highlight the qualities and character of this headpiece, I have fused red crystal glass beads with white and red glass seed beads, white faux glass pearls, gold plated charm bells, brass charms and vibrant red soft cockerel feathers.
All these components create an alluring face, embracing the beauty in laughter, which is the feeling I want you to embrace while adorned in your ceremonial piece.
To secure this hair ornament, I finished it with a gold-plated metal comb.
This head-turning piece of hair ornament is sure to make your heart and others smile. Style with your hair pulled back or in a bun for the full effect.
- The length is 24cm/9.44" from the tip of the feathers to the end of the beaded tassel oval brass charm ends
- The width is 10cm/3.93" from the broadest part.
- Ifenkili comes with a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in e. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case, and I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.