Iheaku Multi-Beaded Embellished Red Crystal Statement Drop Earrings
The Ihuaku embellished post-drop earrings are a fabulous pair of elaborate drop earrings, with great attention to detail that lives up to its Igbo name, which means "The face of wealth".
My heart's desire is to create an expressive, show-stopping, easy-to-wear lightweight pair of earrings with a textural feel that will leave a lasting impression on the wearer while making you feel confident and charming as it illuminates your facial features and your individual style.
This unique style is ladened with impactful details, such as the glistening red teardrop crystal cabochon, together with faceted crystals, hematite spike gemstones, an array of mixed coloured, sized glass beads, vinyl disc beads, gold and silver-tone metal beads, chains, gold-plated charm bells and decorations, vibrant cotton threads, African recycled glass krobo beads from Ghana and repurposed embroidered and appliqued textiles, which I have stitched together piece by piece to create a textured base that adds to the beauty of this earrings style.
The Iheaku earrings suspend from an array of glass beaded and amethyst gemstone embellished post-back fastening, with etched silver bead detailing. Ideal for pierced ears.
These unusual boho statement earrings are perfect for any day-to-evening looks as well as for festival looks
- Drop 18.5cm/7.28."
- Width 5cm/1.96" from the broadest part
- Weight (in gms) 9 each
- One of a kind.
- Iheaku Multi-Beaded Embellished Red Crystal Statement Drop Earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts, and reclaimed textiles.
- For pierced ears
- Earrings suspends from a glass beaded and amethyst gemstone embellished post-closure.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't happen; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.