Iheaku Multi-Beaded Embellished Red Crystal Statement Drop Earrings
Stay on top of the latest fashion trends with the Ihuaku earrings. Crafted with African recycled glass krobo beads and repurposed textiles, these intricately designed lightweight earrings feature an array of colorful beads and gems, including red teardrop crystal cabochon and hematite spike gemstones. Embellished with glass beaded and amethyst gemstone post-back fastening, these boho statement earrings are perfect for any day-to-evening or festival look.
Each pair of earrings is handmade with love and care, making them a perfect gift for yourself or a loved one. With every purchase, you can feel good knowing that you are helping to sustain traditional artistry and raise awareness of the ethical fashion movement.
- Drop 18.5cm/7.28."
- Width 5cm/1.96" from the broadest part
- Weight (in gms) 9 each
- One of a kind.
- Iheaku Multi-Beaded Embellished Red Crystal Statement Drop Earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts, and reclaimed textiles.
- For pierced ears
- Earrings suspends from a glass beaded and amethyst gemstone embellished post-closure.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't happen; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.