Anita Quansah London
Ihuoma Embellished Beaded Layer Collar Necklace
Regular price €156,95
Add a touch of pizzazz and freshness to any look with this stunning one of a kind, colourful collar necklace that lives up to its name, meaning "One who is favoured."
Ihuoma necklace is handcrafted from intricate shimmering crystals, yellow Jade gemstones, chunky round glass beads, brass, cotton threads, glass seed beads, and paracord. I have intricately designed to form a layered design with a large carved coconut shell oval pendant.
This cascading drop necklace suspends from a brass choker collar which adds a unique accent to this statement piece.
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Drop 33cm/12.99"
- Width of embellishment 18cm/7.08"
- Ihuoma comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch repurposed from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.