Isabis Embellished Rhinestone Denim Fan Earrrings
Isabis is an impressive show-stopper that lives up to its name, meaning 'Something beautiful',
When designing these unique pair, I wanted to make a joyful pair that is stylish and worthwhile to the wearer, using recycled materials.
For this pair of earrings, it matters to me to reduce, reuse and transform. These statement pair are made entirely from upcycled scraps of denim jeans, which I have intentionally distressed using various coloured pieces of denim, rhinestones and glass beads to create an exciting fan design with structural leaf-like shapes with rhinestones.
The rhinestones intricately run across each leaf's length, forming veins, which glistens when light is absorbed. Glass beads with crystal detailing are designed to cascade off each leaf-shaped design, adding a touch of sophistication and charm to this design.
The embellished, beaded fan design is suspended and supported from a decorated post back fastening. Suitable for pierced ears to finish off the earrings.
This show-stopping pair is ideal for a person looking to stand out responsibly in the crowd while celebrating and promoting the beauty in recycling and sustainability.
- 100% Recycled.
- Drop 19cm/7.48."
- Width from the broadest part 17cm/6.69."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts.
- Isabis also comes in an appealing, handmade, durable, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box which is designed to look gorgeous on your dressing table.
- Post back fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.