Junko Turquoise and Lapis lazuli Denim and Rhinestone-Embellished Pendant Necklace
The Junko necklace is a super stylish statement piece with impactful detailing and craftsmanship.
This single strand necklace is unique in its's style as it features a striking combination of Lapis Lazuli gemstones which I have fused with Swarovski crystals and silver-tone brass beads within this design. Turquoise, rhinestones, glass seed beads, gold-tone brass beads and denim form part of the large embellished pendant, which cascades down to the front of this wonderfully whimsical style statement, and a beautiful piece of wearable art.
This one of a kind necklace design can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took some time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
The Junko necklace is perfect for any occasion. You can style this statement piece with your favourite look, from basic tee and jeans to evening ensemble.
- One of a kind.
- Gold brass lobster clasp and beaded fastening.
- Drop 36cm/14.17"
- Width of embellishment 14cm/5.51"
- The Junko comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 3-5 days.
- Free Domestic
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.