Kandiya Beaded Embellished Feather Necklace
Yves Saint Laurent once said, "One can never overstate the importance of accessories. They are what turns a dress into something else. I like dresses to be sober and accessories to be wild."
I think we can agree that this impressive rare piece of wearable art lavishly embellished with opulent detailing is a true collector's piece.
The Kandiya feather necklace is inspired by the alluring tones, beautiful textures and exotic chimes of the indigenous South American tribes. To create an intense, vivid, eye-catching neckpiece that will bring attention to the wearer, I have incorporated shimmering Swarovski crystals, decorative textiles, crystal glass beads, hand-painted glass beads and glass seed beads. I have combined these with cowrie shells, gold and silver-plated components, turquoise, jade, aquamarine, amazonite, and gemstones to create an enticing style that is exotic and unusual. I have harmonised these details with ethically sourced cockerel feathers which finishes and bring cultural richness to this ornate design.
This stunning piece of wearable art is ideal for someone looking for a bold finishing touch that will match their strong and defined style. Great worn over colourful hues or neutral palette. Or frame as wall art for your home.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
- Lobster Clasp fastening
- Drop 49cm/19.29"
- Height of embellishment 34cm/ 13.38"
- Width of embellishment 30cm/11.81"
- It comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.