KeneKene Multi-Beaded Swarovski Crystal and Gemstone Embellished Fringe Headpiece
If you are looking for high octane, expressive, stylish take on eclectic elegance, look no further than the KeneKene headpiece.
KeneKene meaning “Features of beauty” is the ultimate wearable art, and a regal crown that will add a dose of drama no matter how long or short your hair may be.
For this design, I wanted to create a delicately decorated statement piece that is profoundly different and can be enjoyed for what it communicates instantly while stylising the wearers head.
I have saturated and decorated this headpiece and the decorated earrings which is part of the style with multi-layered rare beads in various shapes, sizes and colours, which I have sourced from my travels, and vintage and repurposed pieces of jewellery. I have also pieced together these beads with Swarovski crystals in various shapes and colours, agate, amazonite, amethyst, labradorite, lapis lazuli, citrine and chalcedony gemstones, brass leaf pendants and charms.
I have skillfully fashioned all these materials to create an unforgettable statement style that will add a glamour touch to any look.
To finish off this headpiece, I have also incorporated gold-filled chains with lobster clasp fastening. The wearer can use this closure to fasten and adjust the headpiece around their head to their preferred fit.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
This head-turning piece of hair ornament is sure to attract attention wherever you go. Style with your hair pulled back or in a sleek bun, for the full effect.
- One Size.
- Adjust to any style.
- The KeneKene headpiece comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- One of a kind.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill?