Llia Multi Beaded Silk Rose Petal Bib Statement Necklace
As a creative, lover of jewellery and all things different, bold and unique, I have always wanted to create statement wearable arts that will stand the test of time.
One of the significant things I consider when designing any piece of jewellery from my collection is to give my clients an authentic design like no other, by staying true to my core ethos, which celebrates uniqueness, culture and craftsmanship.
The Llia necklace is a celebration of all these qualities and more. From the creative concept to the exploitation of beauty, colour, textures and juxtaposition of materials. All these add to the eccentricity of this unique, one of a kind piece, which is guaranteed to cause traction and start up conversations.
It such a satisfying feeling to know that this work of art will someday be owned by a jewellery lover who understands and values the importance of owning a one of a kind piece which is handmade with so much love.
Just like its name, God is definitely in the details.
Llia is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing, I have handcrafted this stunning necklace from repurposed vintage jewellery, the most exquisite glass beads, Swarovski crystals, enamel, decorative textiles, crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, precious stones, gold and silver-plated brass metals, silver and gold plated brass chains, silk rose petals, spikey trims and gemstones.
This timeless piece will frame your decolletage beautifully and instantly elevates any look.
- Lobster Clasp Fastening
- Drop 36cm/14.17"
- Width of embellishment 23cm/9.05"
- Length of embellishment 23cm/9.05"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill