Mwila Multi-Beaded Textured Charm And Chain Tassel Anklets
Elevate any look with the most coveted ankle bracelets. The Mwila anklets are designed to feel like a piece of wearable art and are a seasonless way to channel the bohemian, Afrocentric, carefree vibe. This statement piece of jewellery can be worn over boots for winter and complements beautifully against any glowing skin during the summer season with sandals or slippers from the Akila collection.
The unique pair is named and Inspired by the Mwila tribe in Angola. Famous for their bold, layered necklaces.
Intricately strung from a mix of vintage buttons, fused with the most delicate glass beads, silver, gold, antique-filled brass metals, wooden beads, leather cords, shells, vinyl disc beads, gold plated brass charm bells, chains and resin horn charms.
- Length of design excluding tie backs 20cm/7.87."
- Measure from top to bottom, including fringing 17cm/6.69."
- It comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Adjustable with rope fastening
- The listing is for two anklets.
- Mwila can be worn as a choker necklace or arm cuffs.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- These beautiful anklets are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping