Osinachi Natural Blue Titanium Aura Quartz Cluster, Yellow Jade Gemstone, and Multi-Beaded Embellished Purple Tassel Orange Statement Drop Earrings
The Osinachi Earrings is a dramatic one-of-a-kind statement pair of earrings that completes any look from a basic tee and jeans to an evening statement. This unique pair is a bold take on boho chic fused with a classy elegance.
These earrings feature a delightful array of yellow glass crystals, brass, glass and vinyl beads. I have also incorporated into this pair repurposed Indian orange and gold lame embroidered Indian sari textiles, silk threads, antiqued brass engraved water pot pendants and purple silk tassels together with excellent quality gemstones such as natural blue titanium aura quartz clusters, yellow jades and turquoise gemstones. The natural blue aura carved quartz with titanium and niobium coating adds a vibrant rainbow appeal to the crystals as they catch the light. This magical, tranquil stone also aids in love, peace and positivity. The yellow jade will bring you good luck, and the turquoise will enhance confidence whilst protecting you.
These colourful pair of earrings will have you looking and feeling fabulous. The Osinachi Earrings complement the Sabina Multi-Beaded Embellished Leather and Raffia Pom-Pom Slippers, which can be purchased here.
- Drop 15cm/5.90."
- Width 8cm/3.14" from the broadest part
- Weight (in gms) 31
- One of a kind.
- The Osinachi Natural Blue Titanium Aura Quartz Cluster, Yellow Jade Gemstone, and Multi-Beaded Embellished Purple Tassel Orange Statement Drop Earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts, reclaimed textiles, and a jewellery box.
- For pierced ears
- It has gold-plated brass post fastening.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.