Sabina Embellished Leather And Raffia Pom-Pom Slippers
The Sabina slippers is a bold and powerful representation that will add an insanely cool spin to any look.
These pair are profoundly different; in fact, it resembles no other pair of footwear out there at the moment. They are an ideal fanciful, yet alluring runaround comfortable pair that will have you freely and boldly expressing yourself.
My intention for this unique piece of wearable art is not to create a mere fashionable piece but to design an exquisitely well-designed pair that's enriched with so much love for the arts and craftsmanship—fused with my deep-rooted passion for travels, my African heritage and artistry. This pair is a celebration, and life is a party worth celebrating with joy and freedom.
These striking pair is elaborately crafted with cowries shells, semi-precious stones, wooden beads, glass beads and acrylic beads. I have also crafted into this style; African vinyl disc beads, gold and silver-tone brass, components, Tibetan engraved beads, multi-coloured cotton cords, pom-poms, and cotton tassels.
Style them laid back casuals such as joggers and sweatshirts, Plain tees and denim jeans. Or with tunics or printed dresses. Experiment with mix and matching with the Sabina to create your own stylish looks.
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Woven raffia with leather base and embellished upper
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 15-20 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita