Sachi Bead-Embellished African Textile Print Ruffle Neckpiece
This incredible piece of wearable art draws inspiration from my African heritage and artistry, driven by intense processes and experimentations fused with rich beadworks.
Sachi is designed with the articulated amour like look in mind, harnessed with power and dominance, filled with elegance and grace.
This exquisite collar/cape design is lavishly crafted with repurposed textile remnants that form the frill design. This elaborate design is heightened and ladened with the most beautiful glass beads, silver, gold, antique-filled brass, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, rose quartz gemstone, repurposed vintage brooch and pendants.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Functionality is vital, so this bold statement look can be best celebrated and enjoyed in many ways. Style over jackets, plain tee teamed with your fav jeans, trousers or maxi skirts or strapless gowns for that eccentric evening glam look that will wow you and the crowd this season and the next. The pleated edges add enough coverage for the upper arm, so there is no need to worry about exposing your arm. The high beaded neckline will keep your neck warm over your favourite jumper or jacket during the cold season. We say this is a step-up look to spice up your winter style.
- Width frills to frills 48cm/18.90"
- Length from top to bottom, including frills 38cm/14.96."
- Height of embellishment 9cm/5.54."
- Sachi comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Hook Fastening
- Backed in a soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.