Shira Paisley Embellished Swarovski Crystals And Mixed Gemstone Tassel Statement Necklace
The Shira necklace is a great exclusive piece of wearable art for any wardrobe!
This colourful statement has just the perfect allure to captivate and start up a conversation. This necklace is designed with multiple elaborately arranged paisley motif designs on the front. These paisleys are adorned with many Swarovski crystals and pendants in different colours, shapes, and sizes. I have also incorporated brass elements, glass beads, and citrine rose quartz gemstones within the paisley designs. These are suspended side by side to give an illusion of a floating structure.
To add to this necklace's eccentricity, I have hand-strung each glistening Swarovski crystals together, topped off with brass leaf charms to form a stunning tassel/fringe detailing, which glimmers and sparkles as it catches the light. This luminesce adds a dramatic balance to the design.
The embellished large paisley fringed pendant designs hang on long Swarovski crystals and a glass beaded necklace. This necklace comes with a satin ribbon tie.
Time has been taken to construct each detail so that this piece comes alive when on the wearer's body. This luxury item can become the heirloom of tomorrow if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or frame as an art piece for your home.
- One of a Kind.
- Satin ribbon tie back fastening
- Drop 48cm/18.89"
- Width of embellishment 25cm/9.84"
- Shira comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.