Anima Brass-Plated, Beaded and Mother of Pearl Cuff Bracelet
Anima is all about self-expressive freedom. It's lavishly alluring, colourful, enticing, bold, exotic, and peculiar in design. It also bears a very rare unusual name.
Just like its Hindi name with multiple meanings, "The power of becoming, soul, courage, essence, feeling, passion, and spirit". All these multiple meanings describe the experience and emotions which I have endured while creating this unusual design.
I intend to design a piece of elaborate wearable art, that exuded carefree vibes and celebrates the power and the strength of the wearer while captivating attention both near and afar.
So, I have purposefully and respectfully adhered to the preservation of the old fused with the new, keeping this design outlandish, sustainable, yet elegant, lightweight and wearable.
Intricately crafted from a vast array of glass beads, shimmering crystals, decorative textiles and denim, cowrie shells, gold plated brass charms, bells, and beads, agate gemstones, silver-plated metal studs, mother of pearls, nephrite jade gemstones, cotton and silk threads, and a stunning vintage oval pendant inlaid with red jasper and white mother of pearls
The Anima cuff bracelet can be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
Wear with everyday ensembles for that Afrocentric, bohemian, free-spirited vibe.
- Adjustable cuff
- Width 27cm/10.62"
- The height of embellishment 12cm/ 4.72"
- Repurposed denim jean fabric backing
- Anima comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.