Armelle Beaded Embellished Chain Fringe Necklace
When I was a teeny weeny girl, my grandmother and mother always dressed myself and my siblings in our "SUNDAY BEST."
Why "SUNDAY BEST" you may ask? They believed, on this particular day we needed to look our most beautiful. Not Mondays, or Tuesdays, or the rest of the week, but SUNDAYS.
When this teeny weeny girl knew better, she celebrated herself and her body every day as if it were SUNDAY.
I turned my mission into my passion to decorate and adorn all gorgeous women in beautiful works of art that are unique, one of a kind, handmade with love and care, and designed especially for them for they are exceptional, and deserve the very best.
To make this piece very special for all Queens, I have sprinkled my special magic, which can be felt when they put any piece of my wearable art on.
Did I mention the Armelle necklace is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing? You cannot overlook this! Its intricately handcrafted from vintage silver enamel, amulets and pendants, from Northern Morocco, copal amber beads, decorative silver-tone brass beads, vinyl disc beads, leather, cotton threads, dagger beads, coral stones, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, crystal glass beads, glass beads, wooden beads, turquoise, aquamarine, Swarovski crystals, finished with gold, crystal and silver plated brass fringe detailing with silver plated discs
How would you style your Armelle? I'm thinking, style with a billowy dress with a flattering neckline for that bohemian feel. What do you think?
- Grosgrain ribbon tie-backs
- Drop 35cm/13.77"
- Width of embellishment 18cm/7.08"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.