Hedone Beaded-Embellished Shell Velvet Headband
Embrace your ethereal seif in the most extravagantly appealing rendition fit for a free-spirited goddess.
Not only is this stunning, opulent piece of hair adornment evoke escapism and wanderlust, but it also laden with so much pleasurable charm, physical beauty and striking power that will get every goddess very excited.
The Hedone headband is made from the softest red velvet that's been handcrafted with the most delicate glass beads, Swarovski crystals, gold and brass-plated components, cowrie shells, elements of vintage lace, and brass coin charms and shell, that loosely cascades and rests over the forehead of the wearer, thus adding to the uniqueness of this statement piece.
This powerful conversational piece of head adornment is sure to cause traction wherever you go. Style with your hair pulled back.
- Red Velvet
- Hedone comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.