Hokulani Beaded-Embellished Drop Earrings
Want to look fresh this season and the next? Look no further than this ultimate showstopping piece of wearable art. Lovingly crafted from recycled textile remnants, the most beautiful glass beads, recycled handmade beads from Africa, Swarovski crystals, amethyst and carnelian gemstones, brass plated elements, all intricately arranged in a structured shape to resemble a hope tree.
As a designer, my mission is to create less waste, so production is slow in the making and construction. No mass production, just honouring each wearable art I handmake in the UK with the attention to detail that it deserves. I'm a firm believer that Impeccable style doesn't have to compromise and skimp on quality, and with our wise choices, we can bring about considerable change and pure magic to the world.
Hokulani, just like its name, is a 'Divine Star' and contributing to the saving of the planet, never looked this good.
Style this playful pair over a billowy printed dress with flat sandals for the ultimate carefree look.
- Drop 17cm/6.69"
- Width 8.5cm/3.35"
- Hokulani comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts and reclaimed textiles and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the type of quality is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- Brushed brass stud with post back fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.