Iredia Crystal-Embellished Distressed Denim Oversized Bloom Earrings
Iredia is a masterpiece of craftsmanship. This unique jewellery piece boasts a dramatic scale and is accented with dazzling details.
For this pair of earrings, it matters to me to reduce, reuse and transform. These statement pieces are made entirely from upcycled scraps of denim jeans, which I have intentionally distressed using various coloured pieces of denim, crystal pendants, rhinestones and glass beads.
I have beautifully put all these details together to create breathtaking oversized blooms with jagged, structural leaf-like shapes lined with rhinestones intricately running across the length of each leaf, forming veins, which glistens when light is absorbed.
This show-stopping pair is ideal for a person looking to stand out responsibly in the crowd while celebrating and promoting the beauty in recycling and sustainability.
Wear it with your everyday staples or paired with any evening look.
Styled with the Nastassia Headband.
- 100% Recycled.
- Drop 20cm/7.87."
- Width from the broadest part 11cm/4.33."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box.
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.