Obianuju Green Jasper with Pyrite, Swarovski Multi-Beaded Embellished Drop Earrings with African Vinyl Disc Beads and Antiqued Brass Pots Pendants
The Obianuju embellished post-drop earrings are a relentless force that lives up to its Igbo name, which means "Arrived amid plenty to enjoy all the goodness".
My heart desires to create a powerful, expressive, bold pair of earrings that resemble an armour of power and protection that will leave a lasting impression on the wearer whilst making you feel confident and charming as it ignites that sparkle that uplifts the joy from within.
This unique style is ladened with specially sourced precious stones, such as green jasper with pyrite. A rare powerful formation of stones that are said to balance, protect, and bring good fortune and prosperity to the wearer. Together with Swarovski crystals, an array of mixed coloured, sized glass beads, gold and silver-tone metal beads and decorations, vibrant cotton threads, repurposed embroidered Indian sari textiles, African recycled flat disc vinyl beads from Nigeria and antiqued brass engraved water pots pendants with handles.
This dramatic one-of-a-kind pair of earrings will have you looking and feeling incredible whilst elevating your face and every look in your wardrobe.
- Drop 16cm/6.29."
- Width 5.5cm/2.16" from the broadest part
- Weight (in gms) 46
- One of a kind.
- Obianuju Green Jasper with Pyrite, Swarovski Multi-Beaded Embellished Drop Earrings with African Vinyl Disc Beads and Antiqued Brass Pots Pendants come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts, reclaimed textiles, and a jewellery box.
- For pierced ears
- It has gold-plated brass post fastening.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.