Sabil Beaded Drop Earrings
Inspired by the ornate, decorative, colourful design motifs on African masquerade costumes. The Sabil earrings are impeccably handcrafted from the finest glass beads, Moroccan amazonite pottery beads, cowrie shells, silver, gold, and antique plated brass metals, Swarovski crystals, cotton and silk threads, embroidered Indian textiles, and charm bells
- Drop 18m/ 7.08"
- Width 6cm/2.36"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well in. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different to the pictured boxes.
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.