Virtual One-To-One Beaded Jewellery Workshop Beginners
ONE-TO-ONE FOUNDATION BEADED JEWELLERY TUITION
Are you ready for an exciting, creative activity that will help you grow while empowering you to get your creative juices flowing, lighting up the spark and the creative genius within you? Why not join me in this fun, one to one virtual creative jewellery tuition where we get to go on a super creative journey, releasing all fears and setbacks while having an immeasurable, transformative experience?
With over 15 years of experience, offering extensive creative and Jewellery making activities for all ages and abilities in-person, I am bringing my in-person beaded Jewellery making classes online. You can attend the virtual class no matter where you live around the world.
This beginners one to one virtual jewellery tuition will be on ZOOM. If you have not made any jewellery before, do not worry as previous jewellery making experience is not essential for this session; bring your enthusiastic charisma with you.
In this creatively energised session, I will teach you how to make multiple pieces of beaded Jewellery. You will be making a unique pair of beaded necklace with earrings to match. Depending on your progress on the day of the tuition, you may make more than one necklace and earrings on the day.
You will receive a primary selection of beads and jewellery findings that you will need to make a beaded necklace, bracelet and a pair of earrings. Please note I will not include plies such as the round nose, flat nose and side cutter pliers, and beading board in the kit. You can purchase these separately from the KITS section on my website.
By the end of the workshop, you will learn the necessary foundational beaded jewellery making skills. These skills will motivate you to be super creative, but they will also encourage you to design and create various jewellery pieces for yourself, your friends, and family members.
CLASS SIZE: One student only
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/Foundation
WHERE: Online Zoom
TUITION COST: £320.00 Includes Materials kit.
DURATION: 1-Day / 4 Hours as 2 x 2hours Once you book the tuition, I will write to you to pencil in the date and time convenient. As the class approaches the date, I will send you a Zoom link to join me virtually.
- You will be learning about the various jewellery making tools, findings, stringing materials, beads and their uses in beaded jewellery design.
- You will also be guided through planning and arranging your designs using the beading board or a flat surface.
- With step by step guidance, I will introduce various processes of starting and finishing off your strung beaded designs using the traditional stringing/threading technique using the crimping and clasp method for a professional finish.
- I will also guide you through the process of incorporating embellishments into your designs to add that extra wow factor.
- You will be making two stunning one of a kind beaded necklaces and one style of bracelets.
- You will also learn how to make simple earring designs using wire and beads. You will also be learning how to form hoops, add beads and other embellishments.
- I will set an assignment to design and make a pair of beaded necklace, earrings and bracelet based on all the new skills you have learnt from the session.
- Once the course finishes, I will email you the step by step video of our 1-2-1 beaded jewellery making session for future reference.
Free domestic shipping applies if you live in the UK. Overseas shipping costs do apply at checkout.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, please note that the postal services are experiencing delays on all domestic and shipping overseas. These delays are out of my control, and I cannot be held liable for the delayed kits that don't arrive on time; so, when booking this workshop, please consider these delays.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATION
Due to the nature of this class, unfortunately, I do not offer any refunds.
If you cannot attend the jewellery making session with me at the scheduled time, I can reschedule another date and time for the same Jewellery making tuition. Please do send your email request through the CONTACT FORM or via the WEBCHAT on the website. I am always on hand to answer any further questions that you may have.
I am so excited to go on this exciting creative journey with you.
For more information, email: email@example.com.