Nandita Swarovski Crystal and Gemstone Embellished Bracelet
Little things make a huge difference and mean a lot in any design. The littlest of things have been lovingly crafted into the Nandita Swarovski crystal and gemstone embellished bracelet to create the bold look that will capture your heart.
Just like its Indian name meaning, "Joy". This feeling best describes the experience and emotions I want you to feel when adorning your beautiful wrist in this one of a kind elaborate wearable art that will enhance and add a polished sophistication and elegance to any of your favourite looks.
This bracelet is Intricately crafted from responsibly sourced materials, a vast array of glass beads, shimmering Swarovski crystals, decorative woven textiles, turquoise and agate gemstones; gold plated brass pendants, beads and charms, gold-plated chains, natural rock crystals, gold plated brass charms, bells, cotton and silk threads,
The Nandita is fully lined with a soft velvety fabric for your comfort. You can also adjust your bracelet to a much preferred comfortable fit with a 9k gold-filled lobster clasp and chain fastening.
- Bracelet width 26cm/10.23”
- The height of embellishment is 9cm/ 3.54."
- Soft velvet fabric backing.
- Bracelet is adjustable with a 9k gold-filled lobster clasp and chain fastening.
- Nandita comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.