Distressed, Denim Peace Earrings
Wear a one of a kind piece of jewellery that tells a real story about beauty and sustainability, while being part of the stylish, peace movement.
For this pair of earrings, I wanted to create a statement piece that is made entirely from upcycled, scraps of denim jeans, which I have intentionally distressed using various coloured pieces of denim, rhinestones and glass beads.
All these details have been mindfully brought together to create an interesting structure with a peace sign and jagged, structural leaf-like shapes with rhinestones intricately running across the length of each leaf forming veins, which glistens when light is absorbed.
- Drop 14cm/5.51."
- Width from the broadest part 13cm/5.11."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, which is handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box.
- Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- Post fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.