Ifunanya Crystal-Embellished Distressed Denim Peace Earrings
Ifuanaya, meaning 'Love', is a unique jewellery piece that tells a real story about beauty and sustainability while being part of the modern peace movement? Then this stylish pair is for you.
For this pair of earrings, it matters to me to reduce, reuse and transform. These statement pieces are made entirely from upcycled scraps of denim jeans, which I have intentionally distressed using various coloured pieces of denim, rhinestones and glass beads.
I have beautifully put all these details together to create an exciting structure with an oversized peace sign with jagged, structural leaf-like shapes lined with rhinestones intricately running across the length of each leaf, forming veins, which glistens when light is absorbed.
This show-stopping pair is ideal for a person looking to stand out responsibly in the crowd while celebrating 'Peace' and 'Love' and promoting the beauty of recycling and sustainability.
- 100% Recycled.
- Drop 14cm/5.51."
- Width from the broadest part 13cm/5.11."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants, offcuts, and a jewellery box.
- Post fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I'll foot the bill.