Gracen Beaded-Embellished Gold Plated Spike Drop Earrings
The Gracen earrings bring a fun, playful, upbeat and lively energy to the wearer.
Just imagine the Cha-Cha dance; that is what this pair brings to your ears. As you move, your earrings sashay to the rhythm of each step, creating a flowing movement.
To add more upbeat to this pair, I have meticulously crafted and pieced together recycled printed textiles to create a pom-pom like design which I have further enhanced with opal gemstone and the most delicate glass beads, shimmering crystal glass beads, brass plated charms, bells and wooden beads to create a comfortable pair like no other.
The refreshing combination of the brass danger charms with the textiles finished off with brass stud fastening for pierced ears adds a definitive mood that will have you dancing and having fun all day long, mesmerising anyone attracted to your style.
This pair will maximise every single outfit in your staple wardrobe while highlighting your beautiful facial features.
- Drop 17cm/6.69"
- Width 7cm/2.75"
- Gracen comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts and reclaimed textiles and jewellery box.
- Brass Stud with post back fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome it anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.