Malia Beaded Crystal Shell and Gemstone Chandelier Earrings
I love the process of creating a piece of jewellery that was once an unrealistic idea, conceived out of love and executed with high precision and passion for authenticity and art; for me, that's poetic.
I have great admiration and respect for Queens. I have always found women inspiring, so I must design a unique piece that moulds their beautiful personalities and characters.
The 'Malia' chandelier earrings are a spectacular celebration of power, and freedom of expression, translated through intricate beadwork fused with unique craftsmanship and excessive dramatic extravaganza.
A remarkable piece of wearable art deserves to be called something unique, right?
Malia, just like its name, brings calm and peace to its wearer. Perfect name for a 'WOW' piece from my underwater love collection.
- Drop 17cm/6.69"
- Width from the broadest part 7cm/2.75."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and a jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one-of-a-kind, handcrafted jewellery box.
- Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with a quality that is extremely hard to match. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table, and it's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S. Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the U.K.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.