Morowa Crystal And Bandana Leaf Earrings
Celebrate your unique style in these dramatic pieces of wearable art that will instantly elevate your entire look.
Morowa, meaning queen, in Akan, Ghana, West Africa, is imbued with my love and passion for craftsmanship, art and street-style culture.
This unique pair is designed with jagged, structural leaf-like shapes in mind. Each piece is individually cut and handcrafted from recycled cotton bandana scarves. Rhinestones within each leaf are intricately placed to run across the lengths to form veins, glistening when light is absorbed.
These are set onto rhinestones, and gold-plated chain wrapped frames, which are pieced together with Swarovski crystals, amethyst gemstones, glass beads, faux pearls and brass components to form an unusual design that causes traction and brings attention to the wearer.
Not only is this maximal form of beauty extraordinary, but it's also an unusual mix that makes it appealing and a must-have season-less accessory.
- Drop 19cm/7.48."
- Width from the broadest part 13cm/5.11."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery boxes.
- Post fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.