Peni Beaded Embellished Crystal And Amulet Earrings
Adventures make life meaningful. Happy memories become long-term jewels in our hearts and create stories we keep forever.
The Peni earring is designed to be experienced. This pair combines a multitude of different cultural influences in one style.
You will get to explore India and Morocco with all the antiqued trinkets that evoke the feeling of the bustling souk market.
The shimmering crystals in the orange and yellow sunrise and sunset hues bring deserts and tropics to mind, catching the light as you move, adding that touch of seamlessly illuminated holiday glows to your face and neck.
This statement piece features exuberant detailing such as glass beads, silver, gold, antique plated brass hardware, Swarovski crystals, cotton and silk threads. I have also incorporated vintage buttons into this pair: vintage Indian embroidered textiles, silk baubles, leather and antique silver-plated metal Agadez crosses, which are best known as the Tuareg crosses, gold-tone brass leaf and feather charms, antique silver metal hands of Khamsa amulet popular arabesque and flower motifs and precious stones. All are meticulously crafted and suspended on a brass post-back fastening suitable for pierced ears.
This unique pair doesn't have to be reserved for formalwear; wear your Peni earrings with a pair of jeans, a plain tee or a blouse, paired with one of the styles of slippers or sneakers from the collection.
- Drop 22cm/8.66."
- Width 6cm/2.36" from the broadest part.
- The earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Brass earrings post
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome it anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you.