Ursum Beaded Embellished Swarovski Crystal Shell Chandelier Earrings
There's something so spectacularly joyous when ideas choose the creator to execute them, I honour and respect those ideas by doing my very best to highlight the beauty in each piece I hand-create.
Ursum is an experience to treasure. Not only was I free to express creatively without no boundaries, but I also wanted to create unique wearable art through the female gaze, and create a piece that celebrates women with all their charming characters and qualities not objectify them.
Hence, the use of mixed materials, showcasing the various sides of the female beauty and form, from soft, delicate and fragile to unbreakable and resilient.
Ursum is stunningly handcrafted from the most exquisite glass beads, Swarovski crystals, cotton threads, Swarovski pearls, faceted crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, brass leaf charms, brass charm bells, brass and gold plated metals, repurposed vintage silk textiles and shells.
- Drop 17cm/6.69"
- Width from the widest part 8cm/3.14."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, which is handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box.
- Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.