Bed Of Roses Reusable Washable Applique And Embroidered Face mask
Looking for a versatile statement piece for long term use, this sophisticated and classy reusable and washable embroidered cloth face mask and face covering is an excellent addition to your wardrobe and daily needs.
This nature-inspired face mask is made from the finest materials and up-cycled cotton and silk textiles. I have safely and intricately layered and pieced together using a free motion machine, hand embroidery and applique to create a richly painted floral textured surface full of life. Blooming with grace as it thrives and grows within the textile art—a piece of sustainable luxury with added value.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
It also features an adjustable soft, comfortable elastic loop that can be tied and tightened to your preferred fit.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind.
- Silk and cotton outer fabric; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- Soft adjustable elastic earloops with stopper.
- This cloth facemask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.