Amani Colourful Embellished Multi-Gemstone Mother of Pearl Tassel Drop Statement Necklace
It is said that; "A piece of jewellery is often a piece of art. But it only becomes valuable when emotions are added to it."
Amani meaning "PEACE" in Swahili, was a joy to make. This impressive statement captures the overwhelming feeling and passion for this rare piece of wearable art which is lavishly adorned with opulent detailing.
The Amani is an authentic collector piece. This striking statement necklace features clusters of glass beads, Swarovski Crystals, brass components, citrine, rose quartz, mother of pearls, jasper, amazonite, agates gemstones and reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery. All these cascades down in articulated dramatic tiered patterns, which form an opulent, feminine, glamourous, one of a kind design that can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This impressive necklace took hours and weeks to create and involved a lot of labour-intensive processes. A true testimony that peace is beautiful and powerful when fused with love and passion.
This Amani necklace ties at the nape of the neck with satin ribbons.
I wonder how you would style the Amani necklace! No matter what, it will uplift any look and grab attention wherever you go. When not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- One of a kind
- Satin ribbon tie-back fastening.
- Drop 32cm/12.59"
- Width of embellishment 21cm/8.26"
- Amani comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.