Belva Bird Beaded Embellished tasselled Pendant Necklace
Looking for a quirky, fun, playful, innovative piece of jewellery that brings attention to craftsmanship, then the Belva necklace is for you.
This versatile statement piece marries charm with nostalgia, infused with an exciting lusciousness that will increase the wearer's retention.
Intricately hand-crafted with so much symbolism and materials from the jumbo tassel accompanying a handpainted wooden bird from India, which beautifully compliments the multi-beaded embellished shell and textile pendant, suspended from an eye-catching, beaded, shells and colourful tasselled row.
This unusual piece of wearable art is eccentric and bold — a perfect match for a free-spirited fashion maverick.
Belva is lovingly crafted from extravagant embellishment and detailing. Handcrafted from recycled printed silk and cotton textiles, shimmering crystals, handpainted beads sourced from across the globe, gemstone, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, glass beads, glass seed beads, Swarovski crystals, tassels, tourmaline gemstone, hand painted birds, shells, gold plated brass metal and brass charm bells
- Hook Clasp fastening
- Drop 53cm/20.86"
- Width of embellishment 10cm/3.93"
- Length adjustable with gold-plated brass chain
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch repurposed from recycled from textile remnants and offcuts and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.