Brea Feather Neckpiece
Inspired by the rich, vibrant and alluring tones, ravishing textures, and unusual patterns and motifs of the Nilotic ethnic group the Maasai tribe, and the indigenous South American tribes.
The Brea feather neck-piece is intricately hand-embellished with the finest glass beads, silver, gold, and antique filled brass metals, gold plated brass chains, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, leather cords, Jade gemstones, rose quartz gemstone, Ghana trade beads, African wax print and woven textiles, cotton threads, African Vinyl disc beads, para-cords and feathers
- Width feather to feather 45cm/17.71"
- Length from top to bottom including feathers 29cm/11.41"
- Height of embellishment 9cm/3.54"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Gold plated brass curb chain fastening
- Backed in soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND