Brea Embellished Multi-Stone Feather Statement Neck piece
It's said, that if you want to stand out from a crowd, you should give people the reason not to forget you.
Well! How can anyone forget you when you look so ravishingly gorgeous, in your one of a kind, statement piece which oozes with so much quirky creativity and personality.
Brea is a rare gem, that brings positive vibes everywhere it goes. Let it be a word of warning to you! Brea tends to attract attention. So, if you suddenly see people gravitating towards you, know that the forces are with you, you've been seduced by the magical charms of Brea.
You now have the magic inside you. That in itself is life-changing.
Can I let you in on a little secret? Promise not to tell anyone.
The secret ingredient to this great magic is a heap of love. Fused with a sprinkle of the most exquisite glass beads, silver, gold, and antique-filled brass metals, gold plated brass chains, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, leather cords, Jade gemstones, rose quartz gemstone, Ghana trade beads, African wax print and woven textiles, cotton threads, African Vinyl disc beads, para-cords and feathers.
Never let anyone dull your "MAGIC."
The Brea necklace took hours and weeks to create and involved a lot of labour-intensive processes. A true labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or suspend or showcase as an art piece for your home.
- Width feather to feather 45cm/17.71."
- Length from top to bottom including feathers 29cm/11.41."
- The height of embellishment 9cm/3.54."
- The necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Gold plated brass curb chain fastening
- Backed in a soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic and International Shipping
IM SORRY THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.