Brea Gemstone-Embellished Feather Statement Collar Neckpiece
It's said that if you want to stand out from a crowd, you should give people a reason not to forget you.
Well! How can anyone forget you when you look so ravishingly gorgeous in this one of a kind, statement piece which oozes so much charm and personality.
Brea is a rare gem that brings positive vibes everywhere it goes. Let it be a word of warning to you! Brea tends to attract attention.
Can I let you in on a little secret? Promise not to tell anyone.
The secret ingredient to this great magic is a heap of love, infused with the most exquisite glass beads, silver and gold-plated brass components and chains.
I have also heightened this bold design with Swarovski crystals, leather cords, jade, rose quartz gemstones, globular trade beads from Ghana, repurposed African wax prints, woven textiles, cotton threads, African vinyl disc beads, para-cords and feathers.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or suspend or showcase as an art piece for your home.
- Width feather to feather 45cm/17.71."
- Length from top to bottom including feathers 29cm/11.41."
- The height of embellishment 9cm/3.54."
- The necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Gold plated brass curb chain fastening
- Backed in a soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic and International Shipping
IM SORRY THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, I foot the bill.