Fanaka Beaded Embellished Moroccan Amulet Tassel Necklace
Fanaka meaning 'Prosperity' in Swahili is a joy to create.
My intention for this unique piece of wearable art isn't to create a mere fashionable piece; I want to create a striking, timeless necklace that is profoundly different.
The Fanaka necklace is a celebratory piece that encapsulates the beauty in art, culture and travel.
This necklace is strikingly elaborate and delicately embellished with extravagant detailing such as the oval large antique sterling silver Berber pendant, antique sterling silver Berber pendants with green glass, antique sterling silver Berber Boghdad crosses, hands of Khamsa (Hand of Fatima), coins and charms from Northern Morocco. I have crafted into this necklace; these rare finds that I have collected from my travels, together with copal amber beads, decorative silver brass beads, decorative textiles, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, Swarovski crystals, glass beads, resin beads, wooden beads and stone beads, which I have pieced together with turquoise, aquamarine, labradorite, tourmaline gemstones, lapis lazuli crosses, vinyl disc beads, gold, silver-plated brass components, gold-plated charm bells, shells, silver crucifix charms, silver and gold plated brass chains and cotton fringing. All these materials add to the uniqueness of this unforgettable statement style.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or frame as an art piece for your home.
- One of a kind
- Hook clasp fastening
- Drop 68cm/26.78"
- Width of embellishment 15cm/5.90"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case, I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.