Fanaka Beaded Embellished Moroccan Amulet Tassel Necklace
So; you have been invited to an event, you are scrolling through your wardrobe over and over again clueless about what to wear and what accessories to adorn your beautiful neck.
Stop! Let me take out the stress off you. Dressing up is supposed to be fun, exciting, and joyous; let's not make it a sad affair.
My granny always says, "If confused keep it plain and pair with a jaw-dropping accessory." I couldn't agree more! Adorn your ensemble with the Fanaka, and you will be the belle of the party.
While you are looking fabulous and feeling great, let me enlighten you about this unique piece. The Fanaka necklace is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing. Handcrafted from vintage silver enamel, amazonite amulets and pendants, collection of Tuareg crosses, coins and charms from Northern Morocco, copal amber beads, decorative silver-tone brass beads, decorative textiles, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, resin beads, wooden beads, stone beads, turquoise, Aquamarine, labradorite, Swarovski crystals, tourmaline, vinyl disc beads, gold, and silver-plated brass metals, gold-plated charm bells, shells, crucifix charms, silver and gold-tone brass chains and cotton fringing.
The Fanaka necklace took hours and weeks to create and involved a lot of labour-intensive processes. A true labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or frame as an art piece for your home.
- One of a kind
- Hook clasp fastening
- Drop 68cm/26.78"
- Width of embellishment 15cm/5.90"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.