Femi Swarovski Crystal-Embellished Tassel Drop Necklace
Love binds everything in perfect harmony. The Femi necklace is a model of that. My intention for this design was to create a unique museum-quality wearable art that is extravagant, detailed, and has a fascinating story behind the design and the creation process. I also wanted to design a comfortable piece that will give the wearer the feeling of exclusivity and luxury, knowing that each piece is handmade with a passion for art, craftsmanship and design.
Not only is this piece stylish and elegant, but it's also a standout fashion statement that is saturated with extravagant embellishments and detailing.
This necklace is designed with multiple elaborately arranged paisley motif designs on the front. These paisleys are adorned with many Swarovski crystals and pendants in different colours, shapes, and sizes. These are suspended side by side to give an illusion of a floating structure. I have also incorporated brass elements, glass beads, citrine, rose quartz and amazonite gemstones within the paisley designs.
To add to the eccentricity of this necklace, I have hand-strung each glistening Swarovski crystals together, topped off with Swarovski pearls to form a stunning tassel/fringe detailing, which glimmers and sparkles as it catches the light. This luminesce adds a dramatic balance to the design.
Also, I have designed the embellished large paisleys with the fringed details to rest beautifully against one side of the body. On the opposite side, I have adorned the necklace with Swarovski crystals and glass beads. This necklace comes with a ribbon closure.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
The wearer can style this museum-quality wearable art with any of their favourite looks.
- One of a kind
- Satin ribbon tie-back fastening.
- Drop 47cm/18.50"
- Width of embellishment 25cm/9.85"
- Femi comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.