Leire Multi-Beaded Embellished Turquoise Bib Collar Necklace
Elegance is described best as the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner. This impressively decorated, fabulous rare bib necklace full of life and colour correctly displays these qualities.
Inspired by my lifelong and heartfelt love for creativity and preservation of traditional craftsmanship and an extraordinary passion for unique African beaded jewellery and art, this ornate impressive statement is deep-rooted with so many exuberant decorations.
As a creative, I wanted to create a beautifully made, eye-catching, high octane piece of wearable art that the wearer will appreciate and stand the test of time and won't date after just one season.
So I have handcrafted into this piece varied coloured gemstones such as turquoise, amazonite, red Jasper, star garnet, agate, gemstones with powerful properties, and varied shapes sizes of crystal glass beads.
I have also incorporated into this design clusters of rare glass beads in various colours, shapes and sizes with vintage jewellery parts that I have upcycled and refashioned into this style with varied silver and gold-tone brass components. To further add to this design's eccentricity, I have also introduced decorated round trade beads from Ghana and African printed textile offcuts and remnants.
These specially sourced materials, which I have intricately pieced and individually handstitched together, add to the vividness and boldness that will capture the wearer's eyes and heart.
This incredible piece of wearable art can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
I wonder how you would style the Leire necklace! No matter what, it will uplift any look and grab attention wherever you go. When not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- One Of A Kind.
- Silk ribbon tie backs.
- Drop 37cm/14.56"
- The height of embellishment is 16cm/6.29."
- Width of embellishment 39cm/15.35"
- The Leire necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.