Sachi Embellished African Print Ruffle Beaded Neck piece
The Sachi neck piece explores the rich African artistry and craftsmanship and that of rich, powerful, aristocratic glamour and spectacle of the seventeenth century, characterised by high ruffled collars and bejewelled fabrics worn by Queen Elizabeth 1 of England.
Sachi is designed with the articulated amour like look in mind, harnessed with power and dominance, with finished looks filled with elegance and grace with an illusion of ease and comfort with lavishly trimmed textile frills, most beautiful glass beads, silver, gold, and antique-filled brass metals, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, rose quartz gemstone, repurposed vintage brooch and pendants.
Functionality is vital so that Sachi can be best celebrated and enjoyed in many ways. Style over jackets, plain tee or over strapless gowns for that eccentric evening glam look.
- Width frills to frills 48cm/18.90"
- Length from top to bottom, including frills 38cm/14.96."
- Height of embellishment 9cm/5.54."
- Sachi comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Hook Fastening
- Backed in a soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.