Sophia, Multi-Stone Embellished Chain Charm And Shell Statement Necklace
Yves Saint Laurent once said; “One can never overstate the importance of accessories. They are what turns a dress into something else. I like dresses to be sober and accessories to be wild."
I think we can agree that this impressive rare piece of wearable art which is lavishly festooned with opulent detailing is a true collector's piece.
This striking statement necklace features clusters of glass, resin and cream faux pearls beads, which are embedded in a plethora of mixed coloured brass chains and repurposed parts of vintage jewellery.
Swarovski crystals, brass, pearls, glass beads, citrine, rose quartz, mother of pearl, picture jasper, ancient chiselled silver slipper amulets and charms from the Berbers of Morocco, amazonite, agates, cotton threads, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, jade gemstones, lapis lazuli crucifix, lucite beads, brass coins and leaf charms, Shells and stones, which I picked up from the seashores of the Red Sea, in Egypt, in 2018, all cascade down in articulated dramatic tiered patterns which form an opulent, feminine, glamourous, one of a kind design, that can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This Sophia necklace ties at the nape of the neck with satin ribbons.
The Sophia necklace took hours and weeks to create and involved a lot of labour-intensive processes. A true labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
I wonder how you would style the Sophia necklace! No matter what, it will uplift any look and grab attention wherever you go. When not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- One of a kind
- Satin ribbon tie-backs fastening
- Drop 37cm/14.56"
- Width of embellishment 23cm/9.05"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.