Sophia, Multi-Stone Embellished Chain Charm And Shell Statement Necklace
Yves Saint Laurent once said, "One can never overstate the importance of accessories. They are what turns a dress into something else. I like dresses to be sober and accessories to be wild."
I think we can agree that this impressive rare piece of wearable art lavishly festooned with opulent detailing is a true collector's piece designed just for you. Not only will this statement necklace bring a smile to your face each time, but it will also elevate every look in your wardrobe, wowing and commanding attention each time you venture out.
The Sophia necklace is designed to last you a very long time. I have incorporated specially sourced material such as glass, resin, and cream faux pearl glass beads embedded in many mixed coloured brass chains and repurposed vintage jewellery parts.
I have crafted into this collar style necklace reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, jade gemstones, lapis lazuli crucifix, lucite beads, brass coins and leaf charms, Shells and stones, which I picked up from the seashores of the Red Sea in Egypt. I have also incorporated Swarovski crystals, brass, pearls, glass beads, citrine, rose quartz, mother of pearl, jasper, amazonite, agates gemstones, cotton threads, ancient chiselled silver slipper amulets and charms from the Berbers of Morocco. All these cascades down in articulated dramatic tiered patterns form an opulent, feminine, glamourous, one of a kind design that can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This Sophia necklace ties at the nape of the neck with satin ribbons; this draws attention to the most alluring parts of the body.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
I wonder how you would style the Sophia necklace! No matter what, you will have so much fun, and it won't disappoint you. When not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home so that you can enjoy it longer.
- One of a kind
- Satin ribbon tie-back fastening.
- Drop 37cm/14.56."
- Width of embellishment 23cm/9.05."
- Sophia comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.