Suraina Beaded Multi-Stone Moroccan Tassel Necklace
If you've not ventured into the unknown and taken a trip to the famous, enchanting "RED CITY" known as Marrakech, Morrocco, let the magical mystery of ancient Africa, find its way to your curious heart and wandering mind.
You'll fall in love with the Suraina necklace. This state of the art, one of a kind piece embodies the eccentricity and the beauty of this bustling city. From the rich, vibrant palettes, to dramatic tales from the very best merchants the city has to offer. These sensational stories have been respectfully entwined into this daring piece to create a glorious, timeless experience that's like no other.
Not only will Suraina, ignite the passionate, confident you, but it will also have you planning your next great adventure. After all, beautiful, great adventurist like you, with impeccable style, see the world differently.
Before you start pencilling in those dates, there are a few things you have to know about your travel buddy:
Suraina is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing. Handcrafted from vintage silver enamel, amazonite amulets and pendants, coins and amulets from Northern Morocco, copal amber beads, decorative silver-tone brass beads, coral dagger stones, Moroccan amazonite pottery beads, reclaimed parts of vintage jewelry, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, Ghana brass beads, wooden beads, turquoise, Aquamarine, labradorite, Swarovski crystals, tourmaline, red jasper, gold, and silver plated brass metals, gold-plated charm bells, pom-poms and shells.
Happy Exploring!! Don't forget to send me the good old fashioned postcard.
- Hook Clasp fastening
- Drop 53cm/20.87"
- Width of embellishment 12cm/4.72"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.