Kandiya Beaded Embellished Feather Necklace
Yves Saint Laurent once said; “One can never overstate the importance of accessories. They are what turns a dress into something else. I like dresses to be sober and accessories to be wild."
I think we can agree that this impressive rare piece of wearable art which is lavishly embellished with opulent detailing is a true collector's piece.
The Kandiya feather necklace is inspired by the alluring tones, ravishing textures and exotic chimes of the indigenous South American tribes. It's Intricately handcrafted from shimmering Swarovski crystals, decorative textiles, crystal glass beads, hand-painted glass beads, glass seed beads, cowrie shells, gold plated brass, turquoise stones, jade gemstones, aquamarine, amazonite, cotton and silk threads and delicate feathers.
The Kandiya necklace took hours and weeks to create and involved a lot of labour-intensive processes. A true labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or frame as an art piece for your home.
- Lobster Clasp fastening
- Drop 49cm/19.29"
- Height of embellishment 34cm/ 13.38"
- Width of embellishment 30cm/11.81"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill