Amoy Multi-Beaded, Swarovski Crystal And Brass Plated Ant Wide Cuff Bracelet
It is said that; "Being different is, different"
Amoy is undeniably different. This unique piece of wearable art is rare in its authenticity. Designed to be very infectious and captivating. This mysterious beauty radiates appealing energy that makes you want to see it and touch it.
The magnificence of Amoy's rarity will attract a beautiful Goddess who embraces the rareness and the authenticity within herself, and appreciates the worth of this statement piece.
This luxurious conversational piece is stunningly handcrafted with attention to detail in mind. The combination of the intricate beadworks, together with its unique dramatic detailings makes this attractive cuff bracelet very special.
Particularly, the enchanting dazzling red Swarovski crystals, which I have sparingly placed to resemble that of animal eyes, with brass-plated wings to the sides. I then set these details alongside an antiqued brass ant pendant detailings, together with varied shaped Swarovski crystals, turquoise gemstones, chalcedony crystals, glass beads, brass-plated decorative charms, components, and beads, colourful textiles, and repurposed parts from vintage jewellery.
This cuff bracelet can be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
Slip-on the Amoy to add a statement edge to any evening look, or over the sleeves of white or vibrant coloured shirts,
- Adjustable cuff
- Width 27cm/10.62"
- The height of embellishment 10cm/ 3.93"
- Soft velvet fabric backing
- Amoy comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.