Anoki Beaded-Embellished Chain Velvet Headband
Anoki is a beautiful outcome of my curiosity to create a quirky headpiece that's fun, rare and different made out of repurposed parts of vintage jewellery that I have garnered for years.
I wanted to create a piece that's a celebratory accumulation of culture, fused with a hint of edginess blended with my passion for creativity and love for all things unique, hence the name Anoki meaning "UNIQUE".
The Anoki headband is made from the softest red velvet that's been handcrafted with the most delicate glass beads, resin bead, gold and brass-plated brass chains, shells, brass vintage coins and charms, repurposed vintage textiles and ribbons, a brass spider pendant that nests in between the beadwork, and brass dagger charms that loosely dangle to the sides of the headband, which resembles a pair of earrings.
The headband features antique silver enamel Agadez cross a famous symbol of the Tuareg people, Niger, which cascades and rests over the forehead of the wearer. This amulet is known to symbolise the union of male and female energies.
This powerful conversational piece of head adornment is sure to cause traction wherever you go. Style with your hair pulled back.
- Length 22cm
- Width 20cm
- Red Velvet
- Anoki comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.