Athena Crystal-Embellished Brass Tassel Drop Earrings
Named after the Greek goddess of wisdom, handicraft, courage, and others, Athena is created for a free-spirited woman worthy of all the praise.
This pair works wonders for your face, confidence and your style. Not only does this eye-catching, distinctive pair embody the charming, elegant qualities that will enhance your face by adding the glow of a colour that will make your face look brighter; as for your style, this trusty pair will give a harmonious feel to every outfit in your wardrobe while giving each look a maximalist appeal.
For this design, I have taken pleasure in using standout colours fused with various extravagant such as glass beads, gold and brass-plated components, brass disc charms, brass dagger charms, quartz gemstone, crystal glass beads, Swarovski crystals, and brass bell charms. I have also fused within this design repurposed vintage embroidered Indian textiles and recycled vintage silks scarfs to create attractive bauble finishes, which lends to the uniqueness of this one-off style.
The Athena earrings are finished off with brass horseshoe style stud fastenings suitable for pierced ears.
Keep your hair swept to the side to showcase this beauty to its fullest.
- Drop 18cm/7.06"
- Width from the broadest part 10cm/3.93."
- Athena comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Brass stud fastening for pierced ears
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.