Braulia Gold Plated Recycled Hammered Brass Turquoise Blue Raw Natural Rock Titanium Crystal Wrapped Pendant Necklace
The Braulia necklace is indeed bright and radiant and lives up to its Spanish name. I have designed this visually appealing statement piece for you who loves to create and make memories in a timeless statement piece that will lift your mood, heighten your confidence, and add a festive flair to any of your looks.
This multi-beaded brass charm necklace suspends five long brass hammered pendants wound with turquoise blue raw natural rock titanium crystals sticks. Each natural rock crystal sticks drop pendant measuring 2.36 inches in drop length suspends and is separated by brass link connectors. Above the brass connectors are five yellow-green AB coated oval crystals, which I have further layered above with three Botswana agates and two dark red coppery Czech glass beads with brass cone bead caps.
Four dark red Madagascan tourmaline gemstones are inlaid between each capped droplet with eight round brass metal beads.
The necklace is suspended on each side from two curved gold brass bars. At the end of the brass, bars are recycled brass curved patterned panels at the base, which is from an old necklace that I have wound around the top of each side of the necklace. Each gold brass bars are 8 inches in length.
I finished the necklace with a lobster clasp and chain fastening with a logo-engraved tag with a Botswana agate charm adjusted to the wearers' desirable length.
You will never feel underdressed as long as you have your multi-beaded necklace. It is the ideal subtle statement and companion for any of your day and nighttime look.
- One of a kind
- This necklace closes with a lobster clasp, chain fastening, and a logo-engraved tag with a Botswana agate charm.
- Drop to pendant 33cm/12.99"
- Chain length 13cm/5.11"
- Braulia Gold Plated Recycled Hammered Brass Turquoise Blue Raw Natural Rock Crystal Wrapped Pendant Necklace With Botswana Agates and Madagascan Tourmaline Gemstones.
- This necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.