Falala Embellished Beaded Tassel White Flip-Flops
The Falala meaning 'Born In Abundance' is such is a statement staple piece.
Not only is this pair created with so much love and passion, but it also lends a vibrant, vivacious, artisanal look to any casual, relaxed look.
These stunning comfortable flip-flops are ideal for lounging at home, the streets or the beach. The Falala flip-flops are all about more is more.
Rendered from rubber sole, and crafted from repurposed printed textiles and fabrics, trims, glass beads, acrylic beads, glistening multifaceted crystal glass beads, vintage buttons, cotton thread, handpainted wooden beads, cowrie shells, brass components, and colourful tassels.
Style them with tunics, dresses, cropped pants and a casual tee.
- MADE TO ORDER
- White With Multi-Coloured Beaded Embellishments.
- Thong Style, Slip-on.
- Rubber Upper, Lining, Soles.
- Sole Height 2cm/0.78inches.
- They fit true to size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 5-7 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping.
- Handmade with love by Anita