Jasira Lapis Lazuli and Crystal Embellished Drop Earrings
The Jasira earrings are a striking combination of glamour fused with the richness ladened with specially sourced materials which lend to the uniqueness of this richly jewelled statement piece that forever is in style.
These single drop style earrings are unique in their style as it features an unusual array of Lapis Lazuli gemstones fused with shimmering faceted blue crystals and chalcedony gemstones. To further heighten this design, I have incorporated antiqued style brass keys that symbolise that the wearer holds the keys that will allow them passage and escapism into a far-away place to transform themselves into a courageous and bold goddess.
The Jasira earrings are your perfect dress up companion for any occasion. You can style this statement piece with your favourite looks topped off with heels or flats. Or with a basic tee and jeans with sneakers or Birkenstocks from the footwear collection.
- Drop 17.5cm/6.88"
- Width 2.5cm/0.98" from the widest part
- The Jasira earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts and reclaimed textiles and a jewellery box.
- For pierced ears
- Gold-plated post fastening.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 5-6 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.