Ijele Multi Glass-Beaded Embellished Metal and Cowrie Shells Pendant Necklace with Jumbo Orange Tassels.
Brighten up any look no matter the season while boosting your mood in the Ijele Multi Glass-Beaded Embellished Metal and Cowrie Shells Pendant Necklace with Jumbo Tassels.
This elaborate energetic piece of wearable art inspired by the vibrant, intricate detailing and textures on the most extensive African Masquerade of the Igbo People, known as the Ijele, from Anambra in South-eastern Nigeria, will perk you up when you've got the blues. If you are feeling cheerful already, this elaborately decorated necklace will add to your energy while coming alive on the body.
I have lovingly crafted this unique piece from my travels' most exquisite beads and findings.
Glass beads, silver, gold, and antique-plated brass components, gold plated brass charm bells and cowrie shells, old jewellery parts, and acrylic beads. Swarovski crystals, cotton threads, bright cumin yellow silk tassels, and glass mirrors, which I have repurposed from an old embroidered Indian sari skirt, add to the cultural celebration and extravagance within this piece of wearable art.
Two orange jumbo tassels with white cotton thread drape in the middle of the necklace with antiqued silver Moroccan coin pendant amulet hanging loosely off the elaborately decorated beaded central focal pendant.
Ijele suspends on each side from two curved gold brass bands. Rows of lace agate gemstones with yellow, blue and red tiny glass seed beads are inlaid between the gemstones and the inner brass band, creating an exotic feel and an upbeat appearance that will lend a versatile feel to any look.
This necklace is adjustable with a brass lobster clasp and chain.
- Lobster Clasp fastening.
- Drop 34cm/ 13.38"
- Width of embellishment from the broadest point 13cm/5.11."
- Ijele comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Are you worried about all that sparkles, glitters, and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you.