Tatum Embellished African Print Ruffle Beaded Neck Piece
The Tatum neck piece explores the rich African artistry and craftsmanship and that of rich, powerful, aristocratic glamour and spectacle of the seventeenth century, characterised by high ruffled collars and bejewelled fabrics worn by Queen Elizabeth 1 of England.
Exploring and studying the importance of these conspicuous beaded body jewellery and its significance to each culture, paying close attention to the intricate beadworks, colours, textures, craftsmanship and the correlation between art and culture, and how these can be translated in a new way with a hint of quirkiness and authenticity.
Tatum just like its name signifies strength, power and dominance.
This unique piece intricately designed with the articulated amour like look in mind. Harnessed with power and dominance, with finished looks filled with elegance and grace with an illusion of ease and comfort with lavishly trimmed textile frills, most beautiful glass beads, silver, gold, and antique-filled brass metals, hardware chains, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, tassels, brass coin charms, wooden beads, gemstones, repurposed vintage flower brooches and pendants.
Functionality is vital so that Tatum can be best celebrated and enjoyed in many ways. Style over jackets, plain tee or over strapless gowns for that eccentric evening glam look.
- Width frills to frills 46cm/18.11"
- Length from top to bottom, including frills 36cm/14.17."
- Height of embellishment 10cm/3.93."
- Tatum comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Hook Fastening
- Backed in a soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.