Tou is a beautiful necklace curated from decorative textiles, varying the mix of unexpected materials fused with reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, multifaceted crystals, glass beads, glass seed beads, gold plated brass, cockerel feathers.
Each piece in the Anita Quansah London collection is crafted entirely by hand and can take days to complete.
- Gold-plated Lobster clasp fastening
- Drop 36cm/ 14.17"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill