Aislin Embellished Feather Raffia And Leather Slippers
In today's world, there is something profoundly compelling about storytelling.
I didn't want to create another pair of shoes that will get lost in the crowd; my intention for this design was to create a piece of wearable art that transcends fashion and trends but celebrates African artistry and culture.
By doing so, I have created a comfortable, timeless, excellent quality, an exciting, fancy, finely-detailed, comfortable, exceptional piece of wearable art that has a lasting visual appeal and an heirloom quality.
I have exquisitely crafted my childhood recollections and African masquerades' experiences into this unique pair for the Aislin slippers.
I have lovingly decorated this pair with clusters of beads, glass beads, cowrie shells, crystal glass beads, gold-tone brass beads and opal gemstones. I have also fashioned other materials such as vinyl disc beads, pom-poms, gold plated metals, and feathers into this style to create decorative textures and patterns with acute attention to details.
Style these pair with everything that brings magic to your soul and makes your face beam with joy.
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and hand-embellished in the UK.
- These pair is made from Moroccan Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Heel measures approximately 20mm/0.78 inches
- The slippers run small, so I advise you to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia and embellished upper.
- The raffia and leather base are handcrafted and handwoven in Morocco.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love in the UK by Anita