Take the leap and raise a few eyebrows in these gorgeous feet fiestas.
Not only are they fun, bold, colourful, and unique. They will have you feeling good and looking cool.
These comfortable, sophisticated pair of slippers are intricately hand-embellished from repurposed materials, glass beads, gold plated brass charm bells, crystal glass beads, cowrie shells, sequins, decorative textiles, Tuareg crucifix from Northern Morrocco, silver and gold plated brass, and pom-poms to give a jewellery inspired look in the form of an African Mask
This one of a kind works of wearable art can revamp any look. Style them with tunics, shorts with a tee or even bohemian maxi dresses
- MADE TO ORDER
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Woven raffia with leather base and embellished upper
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water to keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to hand make. Please allow 2-5 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita